2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
RESERVE THE TRUCK OF THE FUTURE TODAY.
THE ALL-NEW 2022 ALL-ELECTRIC FORD F-150 LIGHTNING
The F-series has been ranked America’s best-selling truck for 44 years1 for a reason. And now, it’s turning electric into lightning! Here to elevate your driving experience, introducing the all-new, all-electric 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning.
Joe knows that you want to be the first to own the smartest, most innovative F-150 Ford has ever built.
The 100% electric Ford F-150 Lightning offers an ingenious array of connected, intelligent features with over-the-air software updates to help ensure your truck can get even better over time.
• 563 Horsepower and 775 lb.-ft of torque
• Intelligent towing
• Seamless connectivity to software updates
• FordPassTM Power My Trip allows drivers the ability to plan trips on the vehicles SYNC screen, with voice commands or the FordPass App.
• Phone As A Key feature gives you access and the ability to start your F-150 Lightning without having to take your phone out of your pocket or use a physical key fob.
• Intelligent Range allows your F-150 Lightning EV to learn how much energy it uses in various conditions while factoring in weather, traffic, grade, payload, towing weights, and more.
• BlueCruise uses a driver-facing camera and radar-sensing technologies allowing for hands-free driving.2
• Dual electric motors targeted to deliver more horsepower and torque than any F-150 available today.
Plus, the F-150 Lightning EV can even power your home.3
Be among the first to own the all-new, all-electric 2022 Ford-150 Lightning and reserve yours today through Sheridan Ford.
Visit our official YouTube Channel to learn more about the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning EV today.
¹Based on 1977-2020 CY total sales.
²Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgement, and need to control the vehicle. BlueCruise is a hands-free highway driving feature. Only remove hands from the steering wheel when in Hands-Free Blue Zones. Always watch the road and be prepared to resume control of the vehicle. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.
³When home is properly equipped, and home transfer switch disconnects the home from the grid.