Sheridan Showdown: 2018 Ford Focus vs. Chevy Cruze
2018 Ford Focus vs. Chevy Cruze
Sheridan Ford offers the best lease deals on the 2018 Ford Focus. Visit us today to experience the smart and efficient power the Focus has to offer. Equipped with a push-to-start button1, improved technology and a sleek look, the 2018 model is the top compact sedan, and no comparison for the 2018 Chevrolet Cruze.
The 2018 Ford Focus comes in four available engines:
- 0L EcoBoost®– 123 HP
- 0L Ti-VCT-160 HP
- 0L EcoBoost®– 252 HP
- 3L EcoBoost®– 350 HP
Schedule a test drive today to find out what engine best suits your needs.
Download the FordPass™ smartphone application to bring a little ease to your commute. Need gas? Compare prices to find the best value at nearby stations. Finding parking can be a nuisance, but is made simple with FordPass™. When it’s time for an oil change or new brakes, schedule service in the palm of your hand.
SYNC® 31,2,3 is Ford’s way to keep you in the loop with friends, family and colleagues. Listen to music or podcasts, make phone calls and use a navigation system to get to your next destination. This is all available at your fingertips, or with voice recognition and blue tooth. Keep your hands on the wheel and drive without distractions while Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™ enhance your drive.
You won’t find these features in the Chevrolet Cruze.
DRIVER ASSISTANCE AND ADVANCED SAFTEY
- WHEN PARALLEL PARKING Active park assist1 not only assists you in finding a parallel parking spot, it guides you into it while you control the accelerator, brake and gear shift knob, as needed.
- CHANGING LANES BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert1,4 warns you if it detects a vehicle in either of your blind spots while driving forward, or approaching from the sides while in reverse.
- BETWEEN THE LINES Drifting out of your lane? The Lane-Keeping System1 can help. By applying steering wheel torque, and even alerting you with gentle steering wheel vibration, it helps direct you to return to your lane.5
- SAFETY CAGE CONSTRUCTION High-strength steel makes up over half of the 2018 Focus body structure.
- SPACE (Side Protection and Cabin Enhancement) Architecture and the Trinity front-crash structure help divert crash forces away from occupants.
- 7 STANDARD AIRBAGS Focus offers driver and front-passenger front airbags, a driver’s knee airbag, front-seat side airbags and side-curtain airbags that deploy to cover both rows of the vehicle in certain side impact collisions.
- ADVANCETRAC® To avoid skidding and fishtailing in inclement weather, AdvanceTrac® electronic stability control1 automatically helps keep all 4 wheels firmly planted.
The 2018 Ford Focus is the clear winner when comparing it to the Chevrolet Cruze. You can’t find this type of sleek style with these features in any other car.
Go see Joe at Sheridan Ford on Kirkwood Highway in Wilmington, DE to learn more about the Focus. Also, be sure to check out our inventory before stopping in by clicking here!
2018 Ford Focus vs. Chevy Cruze
1 Available feature 2 Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It’s always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions. 3 Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.4 BLIS replaces standard integrated blind spot mirrors. 5 Lane-Keeping System does not control steering.