Sheridan Showdown: 2018 Ford Focus vs. Toyota Corolla
Ford Focus vs. Toyota Corolla
The 2018 Ford Focus handles with precision in a smart and efficient manner. Compared to the 2018 Toyota Corolla, the similar sedans fare similarly in fuel economy, but the Focus truly stands out with various options to customize it to your needs.
The 2018 Ford Focus comes in four available engines with exceptional power:
- 0L EcoBoost®– 123 HP
- 0L Ti-VCT-160 HP
- 0L EcoBoost®– 252 HP
- 3L EcoBoost®– 350 HP
The available engines found in the Focus are developed for and unique to Ford; you won’t find them available in the 2018 Toyota Corolla.
DRIVER ASSISTANCE AND ADVANCED SAFTEY
- WHEN PARALLEL PARKING Active park assist1 makes parallel parking easy as it guides you into the spot.
- CHANGING LANES BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert1,4 gives you a visual warning someone has entered your blind spot.
- BETWEEN THE LINES Never drift out of your lane again with the Lane-Keeping System1 that alerts you with gentle steering wheel vibration to keep you in the correct lane.
- SAFETY CAGE CONSTRUCTION High-strength steel makes up over half of the 2018 Focus body structure.
- SPACE (Side Protection and Cabin Enhancement) Architecture and the Trinity front-crash structure help divert crash forces away from occupants.
- 7 STANDARD AIRBAGS Focus offers driver and front-passenger front airbags, a driver’s knee airbag, front-seat side airbags and side-curtain airbags that deploy to cover both rows of the vehicle in certain side impact collisions.
- ADVANCETRAC® This feature helps avoid skidding and fishtailing by keeping your wheels on the ground in the rain or snow.
SYNC® 31,2,3 is Ford’s improved avenue to allow you to stay connected with friends and family during your travels. Keep your hands on the wheel, eyes on the road and drive without distractions while Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™ enhance your drive Listen to music or podcasts, make phone calls and use the turn by turn navigation system to arrive quickly to your next destination. This is all available at your fingertips, or with voice recognition and blue tooth.
The FordPass™ smartphone application puts convenience in the palm of your hand. Find parking, compare gas prices at different stations along your route and schedule service. Having it all in one place is a welcome convenience.
You won’t find these features in the Toyota Corolla.
The 2018 Ford Focus is the clear winner when comparing it to Toyota Corolla. You can’t find this type of sleek style with these features in any other car.
Check out our inventory before you stop by, and then Go see Joe at Sheridan Ford on Kirkwood Highway in Wilmington, DE to learn more about the Focus.