2021 Ford F-150 Interior Review
To give you a virtual introduction to the 2021 F-150, our team at Sheridan Ford put together the following review. As you read, feel free to reach out to us with any further questions you may have or to get a closer look at this versatile truck!
Style, Seating, Comfort, & Functionality in the Ford F-150
The interior of the 2021 Ford F-150 was designed to help you work hard and play hard. To match its brawny performance, the Ford F-150 has an interior equipped with equally rugged good looks. A few of the available appointments include:
- Color-coordinated carpet with premium floor mats that add a dash of luxury
- Flow-through center console that makes it easy to access your belongings
- Black or Admiral Blue leather-wrapped steering wheel that blends comfort and luxury
- Genuine wood interior trim accents that finish off the timeless aesthetic of the Ford F-150
Up front, you’ll find an optional 10-way power driver seat with memory functionality, so you can save your sweet spot between trips, and a multi-adjustable power front passenger seat. For optimal comfort no matter what the weather, heated and ventilated seats are also available.
From the moment you slide into the driver’s seat, you’re the center of attention thanks to the optional unique multi-contour leather seating surfaces featuring Active Motion® massaging technology. In addition, the available driver and front passenger bucket Max Recline Seats fold nearly all the way down, turning the cabin into your very own bed on wheels.
The 2021 Ford F-150 interior not only helps you relax, though. It also helps you get to work. With the available Interior Work Surface on board, you can quickly fill out paperwork or get things done on your laptop while still at the jobsite before sliding the table back into place, safely out of the way.
Ford F-150: Technology, Entertainment, & Convenience
When it comes to infotainment and navigation, the 2021 F-150 has you covered. An available 12-inch Digital Productivity Screen is where you’ll see key details about your trip, such as which dynamic drive mode is engaged, your current speed, and more.
The optional 12-inch center-stack touchscreen display features enlarged icons and an intuitive interface, plus SYNC® 4 with enhanced voice recognition. This enables you to control the cabin using the simple push of a button or a voice command.
Available Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration enable you to pull up your favorite apps, answer calls, respond to texts while stopped, and more all through the touchscreen display. An optional wireless charging pad helps maintain your smartphone’s battery without needing to bring along and clutter the cabin with charger cords.
Every commute or weekend getaway is made better by a carefully curated playlist, favorite radio program, or an engaging podcast. The 2021 Ford F-150 interior brings it to all life thanks to available upgrade options like:
- Strategically placed 18-speaker premium audio system that immerses you in sound
- Cool Ice Blue® ambient lighting that bathes the cabin in a mood-enhancing glow
- SiriusXM® with 360L 3-month All Access trial subscription that helps you discover new tunes
For even greater connectivity, the 2021 Ford F-150 also offers an available 4G LTE in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot. Whether you’re at the worksite or the campsite, it allows up to 10 devices to connect simultaneously within a range of 50 feet around the truck.
Active Safety & Driver Assistance in the Ford F-150
The 2021 Ford F-150 interior also boosts your awareness on the road by providing audible and visual alerts about your surroundings. These features work together like your own personal sonar system. Some of the available Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety features include:
- Reverse Sensing System: Provides an auditory warning if you get too close to something while backing up. The sound becomes more frequent the closer you get.
- Forward Sensing System: Lets you know with an alert if you’re getting too close to something in front of your truck that you can’t see.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking: Warns you if it detects a potential impact and brakes autonomously, if need be, to help avoid or mitigate a collision.
- Lane-Keeping System: Alerts you if you begin to swerve out of your lane and can even provide corrective steering support to help get your truck centered again.
- BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert and Trailer Coverage: Acts like an extra pair of eyes for your SUV and anything you have in tow by alerting you if it detects something in your blind spot or behind you while you’re in Reverse.
Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control is another available option sure to make your daily commute both safer and more enjoyable. This system includes Stop-and-Go, Lane Centering, and Speed Sign Recognition technologies. It maintains a pre-set following distance to the vehicle ahead of you and automatically adjusts to changing traffic patterns.
For added parking assistance, you can upgrade to Active Park Assist 2.0. All you’ll need to do is transition into Neutral gear, release the brake pedal, hold down the Active Park Assist button, and watch in awe while your Ford F-150 handles the rest.
The 2021 Ford F-150 also offers an available 360-Degree Camera Package. Drawing from four cameras placed around the truck, this package provides a complete bird’s-eye view of what surrounds your vehicle. With this feature on board, you’ll be ready to maneuver with confidence every time.
Embrace Every Moment in the 2021 Ford F-150
Wherever your day takes you, you’ll feel right at home in the Ford F-150 cabin. If the high-tech safety systems, plush interior appointments, and productivity-enhancing features in the Ford F-150 sound appealing to you, then contact us at Sheridan Ford to get some firsthand experience.
Schedule your 2021 Ford F-150 test drive near Wilmington, New Castle, and Newark, DE, and the surrounding areas today!