2019 Ford Escape Review
Check out the 2019 Ford Escape, now available at Sheridan Ford. This Ford SUV is perfect for the everyday commute or an off-road adventure. Visit Sheridan Ford to learn more.
Trims and Performance
The 2019 Ford Escape is available in four trim models.
- S- Starting MSRP $24,105
- SE- Starting MSRP $26,500
- SEL- Starting MSRP $28,445
- Titanium- Starting MSRP $32,620
Among these trim models, there are three engine options.
- 2.5-L I-4 engine (standard on the S model with a fuel economy of 21 mpg city/29 mpg hwy)
- 1.5-L EcoBoost® (standard on SE and SEL with a fuel economy of 23 mpg city/30 mpg hwy)
- 2.0-L Twin-Scroll EcoBoost® (standard on Titanium with a fuel economy of 22 mpg city/29 mpg hwy)
When equipped with the 2.0-L Twin-Scroll EcoBoost® engine, the 2019 Ford Escape is capable of towing up to 3,500 lbs. To get the best traction on any road surface and in any weather condition, the Escape is equipped with Intelligent 4-Wheel Drive.
Safety, Technology and Convenience
The 2019 Ford Escape is equipped with various features that provide you with ease and peace of mind by using cameras and sensors placed around the SUV. For instance, a reverse sensing system allows you to back up with more precision and gives you a better idea of what is behind you as you back up. The available Enhanced Active Park Assist makes parallel parking easier than ever before by guiding you perfectly into the spot.
The 2019 Ford Escape is also equipped with the Ford Safe and Smart Package. This includes features like:
- Driver-activated front rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Auto high-beam headlights
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert
- Lane-Keeping System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Forward Collision Warning with brake support
Other technological features include the FordPass™ Connect App that allows you to remotely access your 2019 Escape, SYNC® 3 technology, Ford + Alexa integration and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio and Navigation with SiriusXM® Traffic with Travel Link.
With all of these features, drive safer with more confidence.
With the rear seats folded up, the 2019 Escape provides 34 cubic feet of cargo space. With the seats folded down, this expands to 68 cubic feet of cargo space. The rear seats can also fold into a 60/40 split for a little more cargo room and an extra seat for a third passenger.
Go see Joe at Sheridan Ford to learn more about the 2019 Ford Escape. Make sure to take a test drive to experience the new Escape.