2019 Ford F-150 Review
Go See Joe at Sheridan Ford to check out our large selection of the new 2019 Ford F-150 truck . The 2019 F-150 is the perfect truck for both work and personal use. Choose from seven trim models: XL, XLT, LARIAT, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited and Raptor.
Performance and Capability
The 2019 Ford F-150 lineup features six engine options, including a turbo diesel engine. Visit Sheridan Ford for complete details on engine availability across trim models, but here is a snapshot of what to expect:
- 2.7-L Turbocharged EcoBoost®– Delivers 325 HP and 400 lb.-ft. of torque. This engine is standard on the LARIAT model, and optional in the XL and XLT models.
- 3.5-L EcoBoost®– Delivers 375 HP and 470 lb.-ft. of torque. This engine is optional on the XL and Lariat models. With this engine, you can tow up to 13,200 lbs.
- High-Output 2.5-L EcoBoost®– Delivers 450 HP and 510 lb.-ft. of torque. This engine is standard on the Limited and Raptor models, and optional in the XL, XLT, LARIAT, King Ranch and Platinum models.
- 3.3-L Ti-VCT V6- 290 HP– Delivers 290 HP and 265 lb.-ft. of torque. This engine is standard on the XL and XLT models. With this engine, you can tow up to 11,400 lbs.
- 5.0-L Ti-VCT V8– Delivers 395 HP and 400 lb.-ft. of torque. This engine is standard on the King Ranch and Platinum models, and optional in the XL, XLT and LARIAT models.
- 3.0-L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel– Delivers 250 HP and 440 lb.-ft. of torque. This engine is optional on the LARIAT model.
Your engine will deliver its power paired with either a 6-speed or 10-speed automatic transmission. The 10-speed is paired with the EcoBoost, V8 and diesel engine to enhance performance, acceleration and power like never before. The 10-speed even allows you to choose a mode: Normal, Tow-Haul, Snow-Wet, EcoSelect and Sport.
Pro Trailer Backup Assist™ is an available feature of Ford’s tow packages and helps guide both your truck and trailer while backing up. The 2019 F-150 also features BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System), which alerts you to cars in your blind spot and goes one step further to alert you of cars next to the trailer.
The new Ford F-150 features an array of technological features that help make your commute easier, like an 8-inch LCD productivity screen on the instrument cluster. This display is customizable, so you can view trip/fuel info, truck info, towing info and off-road info. This is standard on the LARIAT, King Ranch, Platinum and Limited models.
A 360-degree camera with split-view display allows you to see all angles around your 2019 F-150.
Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go allows you to make a set speed and following distance while in traffic. Following the flow of traffic, this system will accelerate and brake as needed. The 2019 Ford F-150 is also equipped with Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking and a Lane-Keeping System.
FordPass® Connect provides an in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot that up to 10 devices can connect to. Bluetooth connectivity and smart phone compatibility allow you to make phone calls and enjoy apps like Spotify, Pandora and Apple Music to make your car rides more enjoyable.
The FX4 Off-Road Package encompasses the mechanics and technology for the best off-road experience, including electronic-locking rear differential, Hill Descent Control, off-road tuned shock absorbers, skid plates and an “FX4 Off-Road” sticker decal. Additionally, the LARIAT, King Ranch, Limited, Platinum and Raptor models include an automatic 4WD mode, so you will always be ready for changing terrain conditions.
Visit Sheridan Ford on Kirkwood Highway to find out more about the 2019 Ford F-150. This Ford truck provides a great driving experience for both work and play. Test drive one at Sheridan Ford and be sure to ask our staff about financing.