2019 Ford F-150 vs. 2019 Chevrolet Silverado
- EcoBoost® engines
- FX4 Off Road Package
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
Check out the brand new 2019 Ford F-150 now available to lease or purchase at Sheridan Ford in Wilmington, DE! The 2019 F-150 is available in seven trims: XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited and Raptor. The F-Series lineup is America’s best-selling truck series, so once compared to the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado, you’ll find it the right fit for you.
Performance and Capability
The 2019 Ford F-150 lineup has six engines available depending on trim model, including:
- 3.3-L Ti-VCT V6 (available on XL, XLT)
- 2.7-L EcoBoost® (available on XL, XLT, Lariat)
- 5.0-L Ti-VCT V8 (Available on XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum)
- 3.5-l EcoBoost® (Available on XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum)
- 3.5-L High Output EcoBoost® (Standard on Limited and Raptor)
- 3.0-L Power Stroke V6 Turbo Diesel (Available on Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum as well as XL and XLT Fleet)
With the available Max. Trailer Package, the 2019 Ford F-150 is properly equipped with the capacity to tow up to an impressive 13,200 lbs.
The FX4 Off-Road Package is available on the XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum trim models. This off-road enthusiast package features Hill Descent Control, off-road-tuned shock absorbers, floor liners and an FX4 decal. This also features a 3.31 electronic-locking rear axle (5.0L, 3.5L EcoBoost and 3.0L diesel engines) or 3.55 electronic-locking rear axle (2.7L EcoBoost engine) for better off-road handling. With this package, you’ll know you can easily conquer the road less traveled.
Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology provides the Ford truck driver with various driver-assist features1 such as:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go (Standard on Limited, Optional on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Raptor)
- Lane-Keeping System (Standard on Limited, Optional on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Raptor)
- Electric Power-Assisted Steering (Standard on all trims)
- Cross-Traffic Alert (Standard on Platinum and Limited, Optional on XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, and Raptor)
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage (Standard on Platinum and Limited, Optional on XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, and Raptor)
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (Standard on all trims)
- Curve Control (Standard on all trims)
- AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control® (Standard on all trims)
- Trailer Sway Control (Standard on all trims)
Ford Co-Pilot360™ helps you when you need it by providing you the tools to see what you cannot see and act before an accident could occur.
Additionally, you can stay connected on the go with SYNC® 3, FordPass Connect™, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™.
Visit Sheridan Ford to learn more about the 2019 Ford F-150. There are various features it has to offer and many packages available to add to get the most out of your new Ford truck, whether it be for work or play. As you can see, the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado cannot compete with the 2019 Ford F-150. Go see Joe at Sheridan Ford for complete details about the new 2019 F-150 and take a test drive.
- Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.