2019 Ford F-150 vs. 2019 GMC Sierra
- EcoBoost® engines
- FX4 Off Road Package
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
Check out the brand new 2019 Ford F-150 now available to lease or purchase at Sheridan Ford in Wilmington, DE! The 2019 F-150 is available in seven trims: XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited and Raptor. The F-Series lineup is America’s best-selling truck series, and compared to the 2019 GMC Sierra, you will understand why it maintains that reputation.
Performance and Capability
Depending on trim model, the 2019 Ford F-150 is equipped with one of six engines. See dealer for complete details. The engine options include:
- 3.3-L Ti-VCT V6 (available on XL, XLT)
- 2.7-L EcoBoost® (available on XL, XLT, Lariat)
- 5.0-L Ti-VCT V8 (Available on XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum)
- 3.5-l EcoBoost® (Available on XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum)
- 3.5-L High Output EcoBoost® (Standard on Limited and Raptor)
- 3.0-L Power Stroke V6 Turbo Diesel (Available on Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum as well as XL and XLT Fleet)
With the available Max. Trailer Package, the 2019 Ford F-150 is properly equipped with the capacity to tow up to an impressive 13,200 lbs.
The FX4 Off-Road Package is available on the XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum trim models and includes features such Hill Descent Control, off-road-tuned shock absorbers, floor liners and an FX4 decal. This also features a 3.31 electronic-locking rear axle (5.0L, 3.5L EcoBoost and 3.0L diesel engines) or 3.55 electronic-locking rear axle (2.7L EcoBoost engine) for better off-road handling. With this off-road lovers package, you’ll know you can easily conquer the road less traveled.
Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology provides the Ford truck driver with various driver-assist features1 that keep you in greater control as you drive and drive safer and smarter, such as:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go (Standard on Limited, Optional on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Raptor)
- Lane-Keeping System (Standard on Limited, Optional on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Raptor)
- Electric Power-Assisted Steering (Standard on all trims)
- Cross-Traffic Alert (Standard on Platinum and Limited, Optional on XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, and Raptor)
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage (Standard on Platinum and Limited, Optional on XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, and Raptor)
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (Standard on all trims)
- Curve Control (Standard on all trims)
- AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control® (Standard on all trims)
- Trailer Sway Control (Standard on all trims)
Additionally, you can stay connected on the go with SYNC® 3, FordPass Connect™, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™. These features allow you to utilize features on your phone, hands-free while driving to use music, navigation and convenience services.
Visit Sheridan Ford to learn everything to know about the 2019 Ford F-150. There are various features it has to offer and many packages available to add to get the most out of your new Ford truck, whether it be for work or play. The 2019 GMC Sierra simply cannot compete with this Ford Truck. Take a test drive at Sheridan Ford to see all the features at work.
- Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.