2019 Ford F-150 vs. 2019 Toyota Tundra
Check out the brand new 2019 Ford F-150 now available to lease or purchase at Sheridan Ford in Wilmington, DE! The 2019 F-150 is available in seven trims: XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited and Raptor. The F-Series lineup is America’s best-selling truck series, so it is the clear choice over the 2019 Toyota Tundra.
Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology provides the Ford truck driver with various driver-assist features1 such as:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go (Standard on Limited, Optional on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Raptor)
- Lane-Keeping System (Standard on Limited, Optional on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Raptor)
- Electric Power-Assisted Steering (Standard on all trims)
- Cross-Traffic Alert (Standard on Platinum and Limited, Optional on XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, and Raptor)
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage (Standard on Platinum and Limited, Optional on XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, and Raptor)
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (Standard on all trims)
- Curve Control (Standard on all trims)
- AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control® (Standard on all trims)
- Trailer Sway Control (Standard on all trims)
Ford Co-Pilot360™ promotes attentive driving with a better sense of your surroundings.
Additionally, you can stay connected on the go with SYNC® 3, FordPass Connect™, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™.
Performance and Capability
The 2019 Ford F-150 features six engine options, and their availability depends on the trim model. The engine options include:
- 3.3-L Ti-VCT V6 (available on XL, XLT)
- 2.7-L EcoBoost® (available on XL, XLT, Lariat)
- 5.0-L Ti-VCT V8 (Available on XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum)
- 3.5-l EcoBoost® (Available on XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum)
- 3.5-L High Output EcoBoost® (Standard on Limited and Raptor)
- 3.0-L Power Stroke V6 Turbo Diesel (Available on Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum as well as XL and XLT Fleet)
The FX4 Off-Road Package is available on the XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum trim models. This package features Hill Descent Control, off-road-tuned shock absorbers, floor liners and an FX4 decal. This also features a 3.31 electronic-locking rear axle (5.0L, 3.5L EcoBoost and 3.0L diesel engines) or 3.55 electronic-locking rear axle (2.7L EcoBoost engine) for better off-road handling.
When properly equipped with the Max. Trailer Package, the 2019 Ford F-150 can tow up to an impressive 13,200 lbs.
Visit Sheridan Ford to learn more about the 2019 Ford F-150. There are various features it has to offer and many packages available to add to get the most out of your new Ford truck, whether it be for work or play. Once you compare the Toyota Tundra to the F-150, you’ll find the F-150 is the best truck for you. Go see Joe at Sheridan Ford.
Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.