2019 Ford Fusion Review
Learn more about the 2019 Ford Fusion before you visit Sheridan Ford. In total, there are nine trim model levels available.
- S gas
- SE gas
- SE hybrid
- SEL gas
- SEL hybrid
- V6 Sport gas
- Titanium gas
- Titanium hybrid
- Titanium Energi plug-in hybrid
Performance and Capability
There are three engine options available in the 2019 Ford Fusion, depending on trim level. The hybrid option features a 2.0-L I-4 Atkinson-cycle gasoline engine and electric motor combination that delivers 188 HP. There are four gas engine options available. A 2.5-L 4-cylinder engine delivers 173 HP and 174 lbs.-ft. of torque. The EcoBoost® gas engine models available are:
- 1.5-L EcoBoost® engine (delivers 181 HP and 175 lbs.-ft. of torque)
- 2.0-L EcoBoost® engine (delivers 245 HP and 275 lbs.-ft. of torque)
- 2.7-L EcoBoost® engine (standard on the V6 sport, delivers 325 HP and 380 lb.-ft. of torque)
This Ford sedan also features Intelligent All-Wheel, not yet a common feature within sedans. Intelligent All-Wheel Drive is available on the SE and Titanium models, and standard on the V6 Sport model. In rain or snow, be confident your Fusion will have no issues thanks to AWD.
Auto Start-Stop technology is standard on a trim equipped with either the 1.5-L EcoBoost® or 2.0-L EcoBoost®. This feature engages when you are stopped at a red light or in heavy, non-moving traffic. You can enjoy the radio and heat/air conditioning while saving energy and fuel.
When properly equipped, the 2019 Ford Fusion has a towing capacity of up to 1,000 lbs.
Ford’s Co-Pilot 360 Assist™ is new this model year within Ford vehicles. Drive safer with this comprehensive safety package that includes:
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking*
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS®)
- Lane-Keeping System
- Rear View Camera
- Automatic high-beam lighting
- Automatic Rearview Mirror and Sideview Mirror Dimming
Drive with more confidence with these available features.
Inside the cabin, the driver and passenger can enjoy heated seats and available cooled seats. The driver can also opt for a leather-wrapped heated steering wheel. For those of us on either the shorter side or taller side, the 2019 Fusion allows you to adjust your seatbelt to better fit your height.
Additionally, the 2019 Fusion Energi Hybrid option allows you to drive on electric power only, and makes it easy for you to charge the Fusion at home or work. You could also receive state and federal rebates when you purchase a hybrid vehicle.
Go see Joe at Sheridan Ford to learn more about the 2019 Ford Fusion.
* Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking can detect pedestrians, but not in all conditions and does not replace safe driving. See owner’s manual for system limitations.